Friday, July 26, 2013

July

I can't believe July is coming to an end.  I can't believe Summer is coming to an end!  I have to say I am on of those that actually looks forward to August rolling around.  For many reasons... Getting closer to the holidays, cooler weather is- well- closer, normal routines will soon resurface, and football season is just around the corner!

Back to the time at hand.  July has been kind of crazy!  Lots of fun happening!

John William found the play loft in my class room


ran to the yellow room


and climbed on the buggy- all before 7:30 :)


he loves the buggy


we have enjoyed some snuggle time


he also loves our stairs.  He will be to the top in 5 seconds if we'd let him.  He also likes to sit on this bottom step and 'read'.



We're working on some teeth, as you can tell by the excessive drool!


and Thursday nights have been lots of fun with neighbors



singing in the car is fun, too!


Patrick and Eileen even let us hang out with their neighbor's chickens!


We are here and there and everywhere these days, and I tend to forget which day it is, but I guess we wouldn't have it any other way!  Not many more days left in the Summer of 2013 so we'll enjoy it until it ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment