Saturday, July 13, 2013

Coeur d'Alene day 5

Sunday was our last day in Coeur d'Alene, and we enjoyed it as much as we possibly could!

We started the day off by taking a 'hike' around the mountain



don't let the stroller confuse you, it wasn't actually pushed, it was carried, with him in it.


we found a beachy area and John William got his first lesson on skipping rocks


we attempted a family photo with the camera propped on a rock




and just enjoyed the view




we found that famous Moose and Mouse!



after our 'hike' we took Pontoon Plane (I think is what they called it) ride around the lake




It was nice to see an arial view!













after our air born excursion Brett, Brian, Mr. Ronnie and I enjoyed riding Jet Ski's around the lake.  The water was cold, but Brett assured me he wouldn't put me in! 


the water was beautiful and clear, the houses along the lake were breath taking, and the vibrant colors all around us were just beautiful!

We then headed back and took this little one to the indoor pool.  There was a large top step that he could splash around in, he loved it!


We then went back to the flower garden (as I like to call it) to try to get one more photo op.


there was music playing in the background, so he just wanted to dance!


I love my family of 3!


that night Brett and I went out on a dessert date.  Oh my goodness.  They had what they called a 'Butterfinger Gooey'.  Luckily we found this on our last night.  It was alternating scoops of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream, caramel, hot fudge, cake crumbles, chunked/shaved/whole pieces of Butterfinger, topped with Whip Cream and a cherry.  Yes, I shared.


 The next morning we loaded up and headed back south.  To the warmth and humidity.  Even though we had an amazing trip, it's always nice to come home.  We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and look forward to the next Paulk family vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment