Thursday, July 11, 2013

Car d'Alene

Yes, CAR d'Alene!  One weekend every year in Coeur d'Alene there is a classic car show.  The cars start rolling in Friday and that night there is a parade of them all.  Saturday morning they park the cars, throw the hoods up and tops back and let everyone look inside.  The oldies were jamming through the streets, and we enjoyed walking 8 blocks of these awesome hot rods.  I'm pretty sure there was every make and model represented!  Brett, John William, and I really enjoyed checking all of these beauties out.  I couldn't help but think of one of my best child hood friends dad when I looked at every car, I know he would've LOVED seeing this!
Enjoy the rides... these are just a small few of the many we saw!








This little guy loved just strolling around!











This was just our Saturday morning.. the rest of Saturday was spent at the golf course.. more on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment