Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oldies vs. Goldies

Last weekend Brett and I made the trip to Greenville to play a fundraiser alumni basketball game at our High School, Fort Dale Academy.  We both loved FDA and enjoyed our time there thoroughly.  It's hard to believe this May will be 10 years since I graduated.  Crazy.  We were excited to go back and see some old friends, and their children!  It has been many years since we have seen some of them, and it was great to hug their necks!  


back on the hard wood together


Marcey and I.  She and I were pretty much inseparable throughout most of high school.  I miss this friend!



Lacey, the big sister I never had!


John William enjoyed watching us play too!


some of us former Eagles with out babies!


Coach Mantooth and his only 2 senior girls of 2003


the "Goldie" girls team

I'm proud to say we Goldies beat the Oldies, by only 3 points, but a W is a W!  I'm also proud to say that I was able to move the next day, that was something I was concerned of!  This was a really fun event that we will look forward to playing every year- until of course I make the change to the oldies team in 2 years ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment