Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blogger Fail

Wow.  I totally stink at this blogging thing!  I wanted so badly to document our lives with pictures and words so at the end of each year I could get these beautiful book printed as scrap books for our family.  Well we are 3 months into 2013 and there is no documentation.  Ooops, well, better late than never, eh?  2013 has filled us with lots of fun and laughs.. along with, stomach bugs, sinus infections, ear infections, thrush, sore throats, and fever.  I have constant smell of Lysol on me!  But, it's all part of life!  And luckily, spring is just around the corner, so hopefully warmer weather will bring better health (and no allergies- fingers crossed!!)
So, excuse the blog entry overload that is about to come, but here comes January and February...

No comments:

Post a Comment