Monday, January 2, 2012

2011

Another year passes by, and the calendar pages don't slow down a bit!!  I'm very thankful for the year 2011, as I am every year.  No matter any heart ache or pain we had, we had more blessings.  God continues to be so good to Brett and I, and we have to give him all the glory, for all we have.  We are in great health, have awesome family, and amazing friends.  Here's a look at how this Paulk family of 2 spent 2011...


Brett coached basketball


Played Basketball

Brett enjoyed a guys only golfing trip in California





had an awesome beach trip with dear friends

 and acted like kids ourselves




had a weekend get-a-way in Atlanta

where Brett got Crossfit Certified 

enjoyed some baseball

cheered on the STATE CHAMPS!!



Family vacation with my family

white water rafted


Witnessed miracles and answered prayers

began to understand the meaning of family


sold our house


bought a piece of land





rejoiced in the excitement of becoming a family of 3

are amazed by God's amazing miracle and blessing growing inside of me

excersized

Cheered on our team

transformed into Ogres

tailgated with great friends

 and family

enjoyed the blessings of Christmas

 rung in the new year with some great teenagers











Wow, what a year.  I look back at these pictures and smile.  I thank God again for all he has given me.  As far as "resolutions" this year...  Right now, my goal is to live in this season.  Not wishing hours, days, and months away.  Being thankful for the day God has given me today and what He is wanting me to achieve in this day.  This year there will be many "I just can't wait for.." moments.  Beginning to build our house, having our sweet baby boy, moving into our house and getting out of this apartment, and so much more.  We are only promised today, so I will enjoy and be thankful for it.  I will make the most of what I can and thank God for all He gives me on a daily basis!!

Happy New Year!!!
Baby update.. Doctors appointment Friday, and nope... still no definite name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment