Thursday, January 19, 2012

the hook up

yes, yes, we are blessed!!!  I'm so excited about baby P coming, and all the time am wanting to go out and buy him something!!  I see so many cute clothes, and oh I can't wait to get my hands on them.. however, I haven't purchased anything yet.. and then, this past week a friend gave me BAGS of clothes that her boys have out-grown... I just need to say, we are ready for the 18 month to 2T range!! :):)


Check it out!


pants...



for the beach/pool



comfy & cute PJ's

swim wear!!


some holiday fun...

shirts like Daddy...


love the Jon Jons!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TESNEY!!!!! 




In other exciting news... We have officially broken land for our house!!





"From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another" John 1:16
Thank you God for all you give Brett and I on a daily basis, you are so good to us!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll pass our clothes to someone else. Looks like you're set! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete