Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Orange Room

Welcome to the Orange Room!


I can't believe my sweet baby boy is no longer in the 'baby room'!  We had a wonderful time in the Purple Room (the nursery) and loved our teachers!  Last August was a huge transition for me; going back to work, getting 2 people ready and out the door in time, and leaving my baby in the care of someone else.  We truly couldn't have asked for a better year!!  Although, I was very sad to see my baby move on up, I am excited about what this year will bring!  Thankfully for us, all the teachers at UCP are great, so I know this will be another great year!!

First Day!

A few things that are different this year are... sleeping on a nap mat (and only 1 nap at that!!)


eating lunch at the big table

Mr. Independent is loving that!


He now gets big boy play time in the gym!


this is one of the times our paths cross during the day


he wanted nothing to do with me.. he was all about the scooters!


it made my heart happy!

We've had a great first 3 days back, and are getting use to this new schedule and routine!  I'm so blessed that I get to be just down the hall from where John William is, it helps this momma get through realizing my boy is growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment