Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday... Me!!!




I have to say 27 was a great year for me.. It was the day before by 27th birthday that we found out we were pregnant, so I knew it was going to be a year filled with blessings!  It really was a great year.  I'm usually one of those that counts down to the minutes until my birthday, but this year it kind of crept up on me.  And no not because I think, oh my goodness I'm 28 and too old, but because our life is so busy these days-with great things of course.  I had a great birthday filled with lots of love from friends and family, a great dinner, and hugs and kisses from my 2 favorite men.  I am incredible blessed, and am looking forward to what 28 has to bring!


Last weekend Brett and I went to Arlington Texas for Alabama's season opener against Michigan at Cowboys stadium.  We went with Brett's dad, brother, and sister while his mom stayed in Tuscaloosa with John William.  I'm pretty sure we ALL enjoyed ourselves!



We met up with some friends in Texas to tailgate a while, and even though it may have been the hottest day ever, we had a great time.

The stadium was so nice!!  I did however catch myself looking at the big screen instead of the field several times.  We had great seats and everything was right in front of us, but that screen was just so clear, and HUGE, my eyes just kind of went to it!


even though we had a great time, I was ready to get home and get my hands back on our little man!


He even smiled for a picture with me for my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment