Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm proud to say that I am ahead of the game as far as Valentine's Day goes.. well, it's not like I'm doing that much!  We have a busy week ahead, so I knew I needed to get things done before the craziness begins.  I don't usually decorate for Valentine's day, but for some reason, I felt like adding a little splash of love around the house.

One of my favorite verses


the mantle needs a little more.. I may add a banner, just for fun… but I may wait for next year for that

I made this over-sized heart for the front door last year, I was happy to pull it out again!

John William will be having a Valentine's party at school Friday, so I thought he needed to bring valentine's for all of his friends!


I found these melamine plates in packs of 2 in the dollar section at Target, and couldn't resist!


I then got my cheesy creative juices going (along with help from google of course) and made these tags


I was proud of my work.  I know he will soon want to pick out his own Valentine's,covered with whatever theme is popular at the time, so I had to take advantage of being able to be corny without embarrassing him!

Happy Valentine's week to you all!



1 comment:

  1. What adorable Valentines you made! Love them and the house looks so festive, great job!

    ReplyDelete