Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Paulk house is ready for Christmas!  I was sad last year when we were in the apartment I didn't really get to decorate, so I was super excited to dig it all out this holiday season!  Going through our boxes and bins of Christmas decorations is like opening a Christmas present in itself!  Many of our decorations are from family members, important events in the past, and now fun stuff to look forward to with a baby boy in the house!  So here's a look into our home for the holidays!


The tree.. I'm hoping Brett will let me get a wider tree next year!


Ginger Bread house from our wedding


Manger, that my Grandmother painted


Stockings by "The Three Peas in the Pod"





a little touch of Pinterest





Merry Christmas, Love the Paulks

1 comment:

  1. looks beautiful Crystal!!! Merry Christmas!!love y'all!
    LAW

    ReplyDelete