Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Fall

2 posts in one day, what!?!  I have to do it when I'm thinking about it... and have time :-)

Happy Fall Y'all!!!



I am so thankful for my wonderful family of 3.  A wonderful loving husband that provides for us and leads us.  A perfect 7 month old baby boy that has his parents smitten over him.  A beautiful home surrounded by many we love.  An amazing extended family that will do anything for us.  An awesome God that has given us all of these blessings and so much more!!


We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with family and friends in Fort Deposit.  This little man may not enjoy turkey but he definitely loves sweet potatoes and I'm sure he'll get his fill this weekend.


We hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Happy Thanksgiving to your family! Your little man is too cute!

    ReplyDelete