Thursday, June 7, 2012

An impromptu photo shoot..

I had so many ideas for newborn pictures that I wanted to do with John Will, but when I was in the bed for the 3 weeks following his birth, that kind of got put on the back burner. However... I have a wonderful sister-in-law who just happens to take great pictures!!  She came over one day and did a mini shoot with our precious boy, and I didn't even know she was here more less taking pictures!  It was a very pleasant surprise!! So, here are some of the pictures Ashley took...


ok.. the bear on the right (no, it doesn't look like a bear any more!) was Brett's when he was a baby and apparently kept with him through the younger years, and the one on the left is the exact same bear that John William will get to grow up with!! (Thanks Mrs. Sharon!)
















 This was a total impromptu photo shoot, and I just love them all!!  Although Ashley is super busy with Physical Therapy school, she still takes time to do pictures!!  Check out some of her other pictures at ashleypaulk.smugmug.com and let her do your next photo shoot!!!

2 comments: