Wednesday, July 25, 2012

J.Will's nursery and a little bath time

From the time we found out we were having a little boy everyone asked what the nursery looked like and if the nursery was done...  Since I knew we'd move into our new house very close to John William's arrival I decided I didn't want to do a nursery in the apartment and then move out a month later, I'd rather have it all ready at the house.  So we did the pack and play thing at the apartment, and now that our little guy is almost 3 months old his nursery is about complete!  Some of the walls still feel a little bare for me, but I know it won't take long before everything is full of pictures of our pride and joy!!




a HUGE thank you to Ms. Jackie, our sweet friend and neighbor, that made John William's bedding.  We love it!!!


 this is the chair, that was bought almost 26 years ago, that rocked Brett


the picture frame I love that my sweet class got me



this cross hung on one of our hospital doors when John William was born


my "spring break" project I did last March 


this picture actually hangs in John William's bathroom, I just had to share!



and speaking of the bathroom... this sweet little boy is loving bath time these days!!  He gets so 'brave' and starts to kick and stomp his feet to splash, then he almost scares himself, but continues the splashing!  This little boy holds his mommy and daddy's hearts!!





I mean, who couldn't fall in love with that smile!!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! His nursery is precious. Love the cross! Looks like y'all are enjoying your sweet baby boy! The poem hanging in the bathroom will become truer and truer : ) Trust me : )

    ReplyDelete