Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome 3rd Trimester

Hard to believe we have entered 'the last leg' of this race.. and oh how awesome it is.. and bittersweet.  As I grow more and more excited (and largeer), anxious, scared, and ready I also think about how time flies.  Every year as I've grown older it seems as if each year goes by faster, and I know once John Will enters the world it will only go faster.  Time flies when you're having fun!




I am now at week 28, and I really do feel great!  John Will is kicking all the time, and even gets the hiccups from time to time.  I love every minute of it!!  I love feeling him move and it makes me smile so big!!  According to my "baby app" on my phone John Will is the size of a Chinese Cabbage.. aproximately 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 pounds and around 14 1/2 inches long-- growing growing boy!!



In the past week I have actually felt a few cramps, but nothing really to complain about, and the only thing that keeps me up at night is having to get up and go to the bathroom!!  My next appointment isn't for 2 more weeks- the 30 week mark!  Wow!!  I look forward to hearing my little man's heart beating!!



In other news...
Our house is coming right along!!  It's amazing every time I drive by how much they get done in just one day!!  This is such an exciting time for Brett and I, and we know we are so very blessed to be able to be building our own home!!  I'm so excited to move in (sometime this summer.. no, probably not before John Will gets here) for so many reasons!!  We are going to be so blessed by living in this home, and making it a loving home- where people are always welcome!  We are excited to be living next to many of our closest friends, and for the new close friends we are going to meet in our new community!!






upstairs is coming!


(below) This is the front of the house


and this is the back


 downstairs...


upstairs 






 While I was there taking pictures one day there was a little backyard football going on...







 Although he will be much younger- John Will is going to have some pretty fun guys to play with, and learn from!

Last weekend Brett's mom, dad, and brother came to Tuscaloosa for us to celebrate Mr. Ronnie (Brett's dad) and Ashley's birthdays... We went to Five, and oh my, it was so good.  This was mine and Brett's first time to go, and we enjoyed it so much.  The atmosphere was great and the food was awesome.  I recommend it to anyone who hasn't been!!  We went back to Ashley's house afterward for birthday cake and pie.. it's always nice to have family time :)





Oh... and one more thing... CONGRATULATIONS to Mary Kathryn and Brad Thomas on Everett Bo making his appearance to this world today!!!  Can't wait to meet this little guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I really wanted to see some pics of the little cutie prince, and he is sure a cutie pie! Congrats! Welcome to the natural childbirth club :)

    ReplyDelete